FEATURED GLASS: COOL-LITE XTREME 60/28 II
Central Square provides Grade A office space in Leeds City Centre, with a focus on sustainability and the environment evidenced by the EPC A and BREEAM Outstanding ratings.
The highly glazed façade features COOL-LITE XTREME 60/28 II, a triple silver coating with a selectivity in excess of 2.0, providing high light transmittance, very low solar gain and a low U value. These properties help the glazing retain heat in winter and reduce heat gain in summer, helping contribute to the overall building envelope performance.
- Client: Roydhouse Investments
- Architect: DLA Design
- M&E Engineer: Commercial Services Design
- Main contractor: Wates Construction
- Facade fabricator: McMullen Architectural Systems
- Glass processor: Glassolutions (Bolt-fixed facade)
- Glass processor: Dual Seal Glass (windows)