FEATURED GLASS: COOL-LITE® XTREME 70/33 II (DIAMANT)
At 350,000 sq ft, the Mercedes Benz showroom in Stockport is the largest showroom in Europe. The site has been regenerated with a state-of-the–art, 3-storey facility to provide a hub for the entire Greater Manchester area.
Clad in the very best glass, an exceptional finish has been achieved to create a building that presents the range of Mercedes
Benz vehicles to their best. The light levels within the building have been carefully specified and achieved using COOL-LITE XTREME 70/33 II, Saint-Gobain’s highly selective triple silver coating, supplied on DIAMANT substrate, Saint-Gobain’s premium, low iron glass.
- Client: Lei Shing Hong (LSH Auto Properties)
- Architect: ATA Design / Terence O'Rourke
- Main contractor: RG Group
- Facade fabricator: FK Group
- Glass processor: Glassbel